Shall I kiss my lady when I meet her?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Marius
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Shall I kiss my lady when I meet her?

Postby Marius » Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

hi to all. i go to china soon meet my lady.dont wanna be nervouse wreck when i meet her,what shall i say and what shall i do. can someone give me a tips and what shall i bring with me. shall i also bring any gift to the parents..come on guys help me.. marius

Bill

Re: Shall I kiss my lady when I meet her?

Postby Bill » Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 am

why dont you just ask her as its clear you have been in contact for some time. you should have reached the point that is possible.

Michael

Postby Michael » Tue May 08, 2012 5:48 am

Marius relax it is very simple. Act like a man and treat her with respect. Be yourself and don't sweat things before they occur. If you're nuts it will show and make her nervous. You don't want a self fullfilling prophecy here. Bring some good choclates that can't be bought in China. Bring plenty of trinkets, postcards, stamps, anything that isn't availible in China. Buy the parents some clothing that is only made in your country. Bring some liquor and cigarettes for men friends of the family. Find things that are unique to your country. Show them you want them to know about your culture. The kiss thing is something you'll have gauge by body langauge, use commonsense.

Rob

Postby Rob » Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 am

Marius, she will be just a nervious as you....just be yourself....and act as if you are meeting someone in Norway for the first time....may take a day or two before the first kiss....get to know her first....and kiss will eventulay happen
Yes, you need to bring her and her parents....(guessing you are meeting her parents)....presents. Bring them something manfactured from your country ....would be more personal. If you are going to be with your lady a few days before you meet her parents....ask her for present ideas for them....she will know......

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”