When is it best to say "I love you"?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Leo
Chnlove.com Member: Y

When is it best to say "I love you"?

Postby Leo » Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 am

I've fallen in love online before, without ever seeing or hearing the person, so it is possible (for me anyway), But when is it best to say "wo ai ni" to the girl? I already told her she is precious etc. and she feels the same way.. but I am thinking I will say "I am not going to say I love you yet. I am reserving that for in-person. Maybe it is more special if we can see each other at that moment." maybe that is best, because our relationship is only 11 days old. But we are both in our mid- twenties... and fate brought us together. lol. Don't want to be rushing things

David

Re: When is it best to say "I love you"?

Postby David » Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am

Leo,Leo,Leo....

Didn't your previous experience teach you anything?? .....11 days??
You know for someone in there mid 20's, you haven't learnt much about life have you!! The general idea in life, is that if you make a mistake or get things wrong, you try, ...NO, you do your damnedest not to knowingly make the same mistake twice!!

Better for you, and anyone here you may get involved with, that you stand back mate. You need to build-up a bit of life maturity, along with a big chunk of basic common sense.....

No disrespect mate, but you do come across as being almost childlike. And that like many here, just fumbling in the dark, way outside of your comfort zone.

I can't wait to see what others here, have to say to you.....

Leo

Postby Leo » Thu May 10, 2012 5:10 am

That's funny because I am a 9-11 veteran. Actually, it's not about me really. My mention of "11 days" was an attempt at humor.. making fun of myself. LOL. Well she already mentioned love... so maybe my question is void. :)

Michael

Postby Michael » Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 am

I wouldn't say it to a photo, face to face first then maybe.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”