Is it love or money?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

James
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Is it love or money?

Postby James » Fri May 11, 2012 12:43 am

I have been talking to a girl for a few months. Was planning on going to see her in Beijing. I have in my profile and have told her I am not rich. I live comfortable but no one knows what the future holds. I know a person that travels to China frequently for business. He has told me that the women there will do anything to get out of China. And that eventually I will get f****d screwed. I understand that the kids care for the parents when they are older and told her that I don't have a problem with that as long as we can afford it. But that we come first. She has supposedly gotten a college education but sounds like she would not want to work here. After my last e-mail discussing this I have not heard back from her. So, is it more about money or love? If times got bad would they take have of everything and go home? I'm getting a little confused and concerned.

Ted

Re: Is it love or money?

Postby Ted » Fri May 11, 2012 1:20 am

James,
i had a bad experience with a ladt from china but now i am in a terreific relationship and will be moving there to live. women are women and yes there are good and bad everywere. but from my experiences in china and i think many of the veteran brothers here will attest to is that for the most part the percentages are higher with the chinese lady for it working out. when you have the love and heart of the lady you have something that you have never experienced as they are not treated with a lot of respect there as the lady gets older. and to be loved and respected by you they give so much back. your friend is a little narrow minded with they all screw you. take the chance take the time and you will be quite surprised how well it works out.

kevin

Postby kevin » Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 am

My answer to that question is .... Love first then Money.... if they find someone who have both while still not firm with you, then she may possible hop on to another train which have both (Love and Money). Think about it, every man .... well almost every man here are looking for love which are all over this website. So finding someone who would love them is not that hard unless she is ugly. So the next upgrade for them is a comfortable lifestyle which they do not have to work and be a happy housewife and make babies. Can you handle a family with your single income? Only you can answer it. Hope this help!

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Fri May 11, 2012 4:05 am

I agree, your friend is narrow minded. There are way more trustworthy women in China than not.

Ted - I am moving to Guangzhou later this month. I'd like to look you up if the moderators will allow it. I'll be there for several months.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”