Has anyone used Ocean Visa?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Randall
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Has anyone used Ocean Visa?

Postby Randall » Mon May 14, 2012 3:38 am

I was just dong some research and looking some stuff up, and i was just curious has anybody here used www.ocean-visa.com? if so how good or bad are they? or should i just hire an immigration lawyer? thanks.

Cliff

Re: Has anyone used Ocean Visa?

Postby Cliff » Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 am

Can you tell us more about you/her relationship.. just beginnning - you have visited her - mutually agreed to marry, etc?

In answering I haven't used their service, nor will I... Informations on their site, help, is a generic and general but helpful to a newbie, BUT, same informations are available from the U.S. Embassy/China Embassy or on this site and many other forums. Moreover I become cautious if business is not registered/licensed in the State of California - they are in China - nonetheless they may be reputable, that means nothing to me!

As corresponding with a lady in China is a risk, therefore you should apply same risk factor in dealing with a unknown company that advertise on the internet.

Randall

Postby Randall » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

"Can you tell us more about you/her relationship.. just beginning - you have visited her - mutually agreed to marry, etc?"

our relationship is that we have been writing for almost 3 months.i have planes to visit her soon if my work permits me. i am just trying to find some information and such so that i get a small basic idea of whats to come and get some advice on what i should doing and what i should be preparing for. we have agreed to if we are compatible to become engaged get here in the states and get married.

Cliff

Postby Cliff » Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 am

Randall,

To take a trip to China you need the passport. Getting it is your first step - next, go to the China Consulate website in LA and download the visa app form - you can hire an visa service agency or you can go to China Consulate in LA and do it yourself - after you got the China visa start searching for a flight to China - and ask lots of question before you go.
Good luck.
Do the address checking before you get too involved. Good luck.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”