Limits to waiting?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Pierce
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Limits to waiting?

Postby Pierce » Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 am

I haven't been able to write my girlfriend for about a month. I warned her that I couldn't for a while, what with being broke and the economy in shambles. I finally sent a regular letter telling her I love her and joined the military to provide us a future... do you think she's waiting, still loving me? My last girlfriend, an american, got pregnant by another man while she was still with me so I'm a bit... nervous.

James

Re: Limits to waiting?

Postby James » Tue May 15, 2012 3:55 am

Pierce, man that's pretty broke. Who nows really what she is thinking/feeling put yourself in her seat and see how comfortible you are how secure you feel. I think if one starts communicating with a lady ,doesn't matter 2 or 3 letters and more you need to finish it unless she had agreed and truely understood and even then ????
Good luck and go buy a few tokens, skip a few beers or something else...........

Pierce

Re: Limits to waiting?

Postby Pierce » Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 am

Ha ha, skip a few beers... I can't buy Pringles. But the point is, I sent a regular one and hope to get one back soon... I just hope she's waiting like she said, cause I'm sending regular and can write through the agency soon! And, though I've had offers, I'm still loyal to her and plan to see her soon.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”