How do I know if she is genuine or not?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Malcolm
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How do I know if she is genuine or not?

Postby Malcolm » Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

How can I be sure that the woman I am talking to is genuine and not just playing me along?

Arnold

Re: How do I know if she is genuine or not?

Postby Arnold » Wed May 16, 2012 5:07 am

Isn't that a loaded Question ?
How can one be sure with ANY Woman from ANY Country , even your Hometown ? One takes little changes and other's take big changes . Who comes out ahead is anybody's guess . I took a big change and got rewarded for it . It's for you to find out before you spend a Fortune on EMF's and Trip's that lead to nowhere .

Santo

Re: How do I know if she is genuine or not?

Postby Santo » Wed May 16, 2012 9:07 am

I ask one lady to send me an email in chinese, and she agree in the last mail, but i wait, never received any, until she send me a mail again through a translator asking whether i am busy for not replying her and still interested in her, and she wants me to give us a chance to know each other.

Now , i am getting very suspcious, is this happen often to other members? I am still not sure whether i am talking to a translator or that girl.

what's so hard about sending me an email, when she say that she has an internet and computer at her workplace.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”