How difficult is it to get married in China?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Noah
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How difficult is it to get married in China?

Postby Noah » Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am

Is it easy to get married in China? Many men of USA talk about difficult times getting married in china to a china resident. Other USA men say they got marriage certificate in same day. I will be marrying in China and from what I have researched it and it seems quite simple and fast. what is this all about, so many different stories, how easy or difficult is it for a USA resident to marry a retired Chinese resident, retired medical Dr.? And I would like to know some information about china medical Dr. pay and retirement benefits. Any help/advice/ or true information would be appreciated - THANKS!

Cliff

Re: How difficult is it to get married in China?

Postby Cliff » Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 am

Have you met her in person? She could answer your question about her pay and retirement... Regard to marriage, waiting period for license varies, and the immigrating period also varies... Have you been able to verify she in-fact is a medical doctor?

Noah

Re: How difficult is it to get married in China?

Postby Noah » Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 am

I spent the last two weeks in China with her.

She is in Baoding, a city with no tourists 2.5 hours from Beijing. She introduced me to family, I trust her, I do not know if I should ask her about her finances at this time, it does not matter at this time. She is 54 years old, my age. A REAL traditional Chinese lady.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”