Money problem...

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Alex
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Money problem...

Postby Alex » Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

Hi guys,after almost a year of messaging,and after I took the decission to go there in february look what I got a few days ago!What is your oppinion,should I send an answer or just leave it? "In Fact i have already told about us to my mother for many times, at begining she felt very happy for us . But speaking of Money ,she think it wil be better for me to find a Rich guy since i will leave China and marry a foreign guy . She think it is better for me to find a Rich guy . In Fact she think money is very important . Well ,i donot know how to do I already know that you are not rich ,and not poor ,but she really wants me to find a rich guy

Jimmy

Re: Money problem...

Postby Jimmy » Mon May 21, 2012 1:41 am

Sounds like your lady is very much influenced by her mother or family and will not make an independent decision. This will prevail in your life with her unless she puts her foot down. I will tell her my true feelings and tell her you are marrying her not the whole family. That's why mother-in-laws got such a bad name; overstepping their boundaries. They can give advice as any parent but let the child make their own decision.

Henrik

Re: Money problem...

Postby Henrik » Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 am

I think you should, after a month or so, see how they feel about you situation. It is crazy to find out after 7 months that she could imagine to skip you for economical reasons. Solve this matter as soon as possible!

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”