Question about childless women

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jeff
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Question about childless women

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 am

What does it generally mean when a woman older than 35 does not have children or is not married. (I am 58) I realize there are strong pressures in China to have a family and wonder whether I should be on the lookout for any weird problems. I would add that I am sure there are many instances where it is just happenstance, but if there is something to look out for, I would like to know it.

Thanks!

Jason
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Re: Question about childless women

Postby Jason » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 am

Jeff, there are many different reasons and all are personal to the lady in question. If you want to know why ask her. She will give you the answer. It may seem strange to us Westerners that a woman of 35+ has never been married or have children but that is just Western thinking.

It is very hard for a woman 35+ to find a Chinese husband as they are more likely to be considered an "aunty" by the younger generation and likely to be a spinster for a long time. But they are still the most wonderful caring loving women you can ever meet.

Follow your dreams and your heart and you will be fine. Hope this gives you a little bit of insight.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”