Can I write to MULTIPLE ladies using FORM letters?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Steve41
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can I write to MULTIPLE ladies using FORM letters?

Postby Steve41 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:48 am

I started out writing to just one lady, until it became obvious that perhaps we were not as good a match as I initially thought. She seems like an incredibly sweet well intentioned girl, but I'm having some 2nd thoughts about our long-term compatibility. So, I decided to respond to a few other admirer emails. My response/intro letters to these new admirers are pretty much all the same (i.e. form letters), but I just change the name of the woman and her home city in my letters. After writing 4 or 5 ladies, I stopped receiving admirer and EMF emails altogether! Does anyone know if ChnLove recognizes these types of form letters and blacklists you as insincere, perhaps warning the ladies in some fashion? Or do the ladies somehow talk and find out amongst themselves that they're all getting the same letter from the same guy (though I can't see how thats possible given the huge size of China)? I'm obviously not trying to be insincere or cruel, just efficient. Any thoughts? Thanks

Maxx

Re: Can I write to MULTIPLE ladies using FORM letters?

Postby Maxx » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am

The translaters read English.It probably didn't take them to long to figure out that they were form letters.Sending form letters to China.Is the same as sending form letters anywhere else in the world.People ussualy don't pay that much attention.

You probably have ben black listed.Your going to have to start all over with a new profile.

Rob

Postby Rob » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 am

Steve....interesting....maybe only way....if you were responding to ladies with the form letters to the same agency and some of the translators there recoginized this....and alerted each other....but I can understand you tactics and logic in searching this way...to find one lady then get personal again....but for the whole site to do this....I don't think so

David

Postby David » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:55 am

seems like a logical way to start is to send toseveral ladies a more detailed description of yourself & be more specific on what you expect from your new bride. Be up front....admit you are new at internet dating and are writing several ladies at first. Particularly if you are an older gentleman[like me] and can not type 100 words/min like a kid.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”