How many ladies should I talk to at once?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Robin
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How many ladies should I talk to at once?

Postby Robin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am

Hello members, I've been on this site for just under a month now and I'm ready to say hello to a few ladies. My question is, how many do or should I talk to. I have searched the files for what (on the surface) I'm looking for in a mate. O ut of all the wondrful ladies, I've picked 5 to put in my fav's. Do I start talking to all them at once or refine my chioce even more. I'm really concerned about offending these ladies and looking like a American pigist type. Any help that any of you could give would be great.

Arnold

Re: How many ladies should I talk to at once?

Postby Arnold » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 am

Robin , look at it this way , the more Women you write the costlier it will get for you . Don't expect all those Lady's to have a E-mail address and know good enough English to bypass the Translator's of Chnlove . I think start with two and no more than three and take that down as soon as you can to only one . After a few letter's , you will know which one is going to be closest to your Heart's desire . Good luck . arnold

Michael

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 am

You could just open your profile, if it isn't already. That would alert the ladies that you are interested (the agency tells them someone is interested and let's then view your profile). That way you could see if any of them initiates contact with you. The other option is sending cupid notes to the lot of them, or your absolute top few. If they respond, you're off to the races. I wouldn't worry about initiating contact with a few at once. It gives you a quick look at who among them you may want to get closer to. Caveat: If you're talking to more than one at once, make sure you keep copies of what you write to each, so you don't confuse your messages.

Robin

Postby Robin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 am

Thanks guys, I'll use all this info as I start this.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”