Are the admiration letters from ladies for real?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Toby
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Are the admiration letters from ladies for real?

Postby Toby » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:41 am

Hi, I am fairly new on this site and therefore fairly cautious. I have received a few admiration letters which is great but am a bit skeptical as many of them are very forward with comments such as: "I really think you are the one" "I will be there to support you our entire lives" etc., etc. I think most would agree that this is typically not what westerners would say someone who they'd be interested in during the first ever email / or letter correspondances. Can anyone here give me some advice as to whether these words are for real? or whether they are just standard letters that the agencies provide for them and they just tweak them somehow. Are these ladies genuinely looking for their true love an ocean away? (why wouldn't they just look in their own cities?). I don't want to fall for someone and then find out they are ficticious personalities created by the agencies...I dont want to seem skeptical, but want to make sure...thx.

Maxx

Re: Are the admiration letters from ladies for real?

Postby Maxx » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 am

Toby yes the ladies are for real.The agency does a very good job of screening the ladies before they put there pictures up on this web site.If you still have doubts look at all the success stories.and read threw these forums.There is four or five people on this forum that eather have gotten married in China and are doing the paperwork for the marriage visa.Or have all ready brought there wives to there country.to get married in there country.Most of them have met there wives or fiancee on this web site.

I met my wife on this site almost 3 years ago.We have ben married for 2 years.As I'm writing this my wife and my nine month old son are playing on the bed Behind me.

toby about the letters.They say a lot of nice words.It is the translaters.They are trying to keep you interested.When you use the EMF service your ladies letter is translated to Chinese for her.Then the lady tells the translater what she wants to say.the translater writes the letter and dresses it up a little bit with the sweet words.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Toby

Postby Toby » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am

ahh...so all of this is done by phone? ie when i send a letter to her, i assume the translator tranlates this to chinese , then calls up the girl and reads it to her on the phone. Then the girl responds to what she wants to say and the translator embellishes and pretties it up and types it back to me? This is a bit concerning as what if the girl is only luke warm and the translator makes it seem like she is really into me?

Shawn

Postby Shawn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:15 am

I also have not had any bad experiences. Sure some relationships have not worked out for one reason or another. And let me say that it is not always done over the telephone. That is only done if the girl is unable to get to the agency. I have been inside one of the agencies before and I saw plenty of girls coming in and out during the two hours I think I was there. These aencies are not open around the clock and have normal business hours like most companies. So if the lady lives on the other side of one of these enormous cities and doesnt have enough time to get there on one of her breaks then sure she would gice her replies over the telephone. But if she is ablt to hop in a cab and be there in five minutes she will usually go and write it herself. But let me tell you this is all real. I had my fears and doubts at first too. But then one day I decided what do I have to lose so I got on a plane and went. Once I got there and saw that everything was as expected all of these fears and doubts went away. My time and experiences here have been the greatest of my life.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”