How come I don't receive admirer letters?

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Sean
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How come I don't receive admirer letters?

Postby Sean » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 am

I put my profile on here a few months ago and would get 1-2 admirer letters every day or two. Now I have joined and purchased credits and have not received ONE admirer letter in over 4 weeks. What in the world is going on. My profile is visible. Any thoughts?

Robert

Re: How come I don't receive admirer letters?

Postby Robert » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 am

Hey, Sean!

What about changing your profile picture? Hehe..

Well, kidding, but have you tried to refresh your profile? I've understood that could help..

Calvin

Postby Calvin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 am

dear sean: i could sure have fun with this ,but i know you are concerned. this seems impossible. write to the contact us. may be your profile is hidden. i had to hide mine it was crazy. it can not be because you not good lookin, heck you a handsome guy..no realy. i have seen some real monsters get some real dolls...i have seen them on the agency walls. have a buddy take a look at your profile,that can help...but don't ask a woman,boy north american gals or butches will ripp a strip off you,i had one ready to cut me in pieces,some camp tramp up north workin as a cook. some thing is amiss here.. good luck

Maxx

Postby Maxx » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 am

Sean just refresh your profile.You can do that at the bottom of your profile page.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”