Any difference in Chinese ladies among different areas?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Ron
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Any difference in Chinese ladies among different areas?

Postby Ron » Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

It is said that Chinese women have different characters in different areas, south and north. So, how does this difference affect their way of thinking, say, opinion towards life and marriage?

Jackson

Re: Any difference in Chinese ladies among different areas?

Postby Jackson » Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 am

I am communicating with two ladies in this website, one from Beijing and another from Guangzhou. Beijing lady talk more about ongoing issues in society, best seller and top movie, she has general knowledge about my country, even the city I live, which of course, did give me nice surprise...
My lady in Guangzhou is always prepared to cook a good dinner for, and well-known nutritious soup in Guangdong.

I just could not know how to make a smart choice, maybe I shall have a meeting with them first?

Jerry

Postby Jerry » Mon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

You say that Beijing lady focuses on society, books and movies, while Guangzhou lady writes about cooking for you? How do you make "smart" choice between them? Meeting them both is always good idea if you can manage it. But I suggest that you begin to talk about emotional matters, and see how either of them react. If Love matters most to you, and quality of your future emotional life together, does it not seem advisable that you get some impressions about what they want? Don't ask them "what" they want - just begin to write your feelings more often - images of you and them together, sweet words, complimentary thoughts. I apologize if this is unnecessary advice :=)

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 am

Jackson

What do you want? Good soup or intellect? How do you get confused between North & South? Go where it feels good, or get 2 babes, one from each locale. See if they can solve your frustrations. With your luck, they'll stay together and dump you! Make a move and quit shopping.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”