Why do they hide their kids?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Matthias
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Why do they hide their kids?

Postby Matthias » Mon May 14, 2012 3:35 am

Hallo everyone, When I see in the Profiles that a lady has children I am normally how much children does she have interested and how old they are, son or daughter. I can find this information nearly in no profile and I never saw a photo whrer a woman shows her kid. I think, if they do not want to show them on a photo they could at least give the information about their kids age. Why don't they do this? Best regards Matthi

Enzo

Re: Why do they hide their kids?

Postby Enzo » Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 am

matt,

i agree. it's really frustrating not to know the sex, age and number of the children until the 3/4 communication.

i don't think it's anything sinister - just inconvenient.

Lonnie

Re: Why do they hide their kids?

Postby Lonnie » Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

Matthias, from my limited experienc, the women's privacy is a big concern, and they do not like to talk about their children, unless they are comfortable enough with you to tell you about them, their culture is very different, and private matters are not discussed as openly as we do in western culture, but once she has some trust in you she will openly discuss her children with you

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”