question about having more children

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Greg
Chnlove.com Member: Y

question about having more children

Postby Greg » Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 am

Would anyone have any insight as to the topic of children in regards to having more??? I have limited my search to women that already have children as I have 2 and am unable to have anymore. Just wondering how that might affect a relationship.

Nathan

Re: question about having more children

Postby Nathan » Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

to be honest none of us can answer that. The only one that can is the lady you are speaking with. If she is fine with not having anymore children then there is noting to worry about. But YOU must ask her.

Vince

Re: question about having more children

Postby Vince » Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 am

This came up in a letter when my lovely woman had said something about having children & a family. She's in her thirties, I'm mid fifties. I have two now adult daughters so I thought I was finished with that. I told her most likely it would be just her and I. She replied with well if we are blessed. At first I wanted to make her understand more that that wasn't what I wanted. But now a few weeks later, I given some thought to it and I think I agree with her. The main part of it comes from in twenty years or so if I hit the dirt she would have nobody her in the states, she would be alone. So now I think if it does happen I would be happier.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”