Chinese vs American women

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Albert
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Chinese vs American women

Postby Albert » Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 am

My search is done fellas, I've found the one, and learned a great deal. So I thought I get this out there. I researched alot about finding a Chinese wife and there are so many comments, blogs, articles, etc, out there that place alot of blame on American women, you know all those feminist, materialistic, fat!, whatever characteristics (sorry Aussies and Europe, maybe the same there so chip in please). I personally believe American women are leaving alot to be desired, but what about American men? Are we truly analyzing ourselves, or does the fact that when we get these Chinese women and we really do make them happy and have a very loving relationship, does that prove the hypothesis about American women?

Ron

Re: Chinese vs American women

Postby Ron » Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

Al:
I lived and worked in Japan for 3 yrs, now my search is almost done here at CL...WWhy? Because I think American women are indeed fat and lazy, topped off by being materialistic...I think that those of us who seek Chinese wives are very different than the mainstream American male...I for one am happy about that! Ron

Paul

Re: Chinese vs American women

Postby Paul » Tue May 15, 2012 5:09 am

Hey Al, You forgot controlling, overbearing, dogmatic, and fat... oops sorry, you did mention fat... consiquently, the ones that aren't shopping in the plus size section, only want to date Heath Ledger. Geez, my bad again... forgot.. he's toast.

The bottom line is this, men are driven by sex and women are driven by security. This is universal, forget about culture and demographics, those are just interesting destractions making the rules of engagement more interesting. Some Asian men have dropped the ball in the security department, no doubt about it. But even more American women have been told big is beautiful.

In China the numbers are simply on our side. Our problem is, the US is just one big sausage party. The few available American ladies that aren't using seatbelt extentions have their pick of the lot. That too is a natural reaction. So what is a guy to do.

Me? I'm here in Shenzhen celebrating the Spring Festival Holiday with a totally smoking hot lady, that I am planning to marry in the next month or so. I am going to devote the rest of my life making her the happiest woman, by being the western gentleman of her dreams. She is the sexiest most gracious creature I have ever met. I will provide the security, and she will make my house a home. We Americans have been raised knowing how to treat a woman properly. So Dudes, step up to the plate, be real and sincere, because the stakes are high, but so are the rewards. American woman? Give me a break..

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”