Traditional vs open ladies?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Will
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Traditional vs open ladies?

Postby Will » Tue May 22, 2012 12:39 am

Hi all. been lurking around a while. I used the search but came up nil on this. I was asked if I prefer a traditional woman or an open woman. Here in the states these words have certain meanings but it seems different in China. I asked her to clarify but unfortunately I am still confused as to what exactly she means by traditional and open. Could one or more of you sages help me understand? Perhaps your Lady speaks better English and can clarify this for me? What does a Chinese lady mean by these terms? Thanks for all your advice in these forums!!!

David

Re: Traditional vs open ladies?

Postby David » Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 am

I can tell you what my Lady has said thus far about being a Traditional woman. You don't do open displays of affection while in public such as kissing ect. She said she is a traditional woman and that is between us in private. Also no talking about sex etc. when in public or where someone else can hear, this includes your translator. I am guessing open would mean that these type of things would be acceptable? Though she might also mean open-minded, which to me might mean willing to try new things?

Paul

Re: Traditional vs open ladies?

Postby Paul » Tue May 22, 2012 6:21 am

Hi Guys,

my Lady also says that she is tradional, and that we should first get married, but she still holds my hand, and stands close to me when we are out and about, and she holds my hands across the table, sits with me together on one seat of the bus etc..so I would say that it all depends on your lady :)

I also find that she likes my English ways, she is happy when I get a knife and fork to eat with ( although I am quite handy with chopsticks ! ) but she likes me to eat Fried rice with a spoon etc...

Guess that these things make me special in her eyes too...

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”