Can somebody tell me what is going on?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Gary
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can somebody tell me what is going on?

Postby Gary » Fri May 25, 2012 12:46 am

i have been talking to a very beautiful lady for a long time and she said she loves me and would be willing to marry me i went to china to meet her and we had a beautiful time and she said i made her feel very happy. we made love and she said she loved me i asked her to marry me she said she wants to but she wants to ask her parents suggestion. when i left china i emailed her telling her i was home safely she wrote back and said she missed me and she loves me. i asked if she has talked to her parents yet she said no because she was very busy but she would as soon as possible she said she feelt i was a very good man and she likes me very much .she said do not woory just give her some time. what is going on here can some one tell me? i am heart broke

Nathan

Re: Can somebody tell me what is going on?

Postby Nathan » Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 am

do not worry my friend.
it is very normal for chinese womans, asking to their parents.
indeed, many centuries ago, even on western Countries that used to happen, mainly the male asking permission to the woman parents to marry her. ;)

soon you'll have your lady as your wife!

Steve41

Re: Can somebody tell me what is going on?

Postby Steve41 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 am

I suggest you let her know your feelings but that you understand the situation and that you give her all the time she needs. The worst thing that you can do is to rush her.

It might be faster if you give her permission to take all the time she needs. Even if you are heartbroken

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”