Religion VS Non religion

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Tim
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Religion VS Non religion

Postby Tim » Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 am

I have dated several Asian woman in the past and am very attracted to the raw beauty that they have. This is the first time to this site and I am amased at the response I have been getting. I am very worried about scams. I am divorced and would like to be married again just not right away. It seems that people get married very quickly here. Are they feeling pressured into this. How do we know that the bottom line here is the "VISA". Anyone have any thoughts on this. We see the success stories but are they still together 1 2 3 years later??? Also Im a Christian and I would like to find a Christian woman here.....Good Luck....lol anyone else thought about what it would be like having a relationship with a non religion woman? You know ...the equal yoke thing.....Happy hunting.

Terrance

Re: Religion VS Non religion

Postby Terrance » Thu May 31, 2012 2:18 am

Responding to Tim's posting: The potential for scams always exists, but it is often more a matter of how the person is looking at things. Many of these ladies appear to be quite sincere about establishing long term relationships. On the other hand, I did have one experience in which, as time went on, our correspondence focused more and more on my income and my business. I think that this site does make an effort to have their agencies screen out those individuals whose main goal is to get to America or find relative wealth rather than have the relationship as the goal. I am currently in a relationship with a lady, and while I try to keep a portion of my involvement objective, I have not found any indication of ulterior motives or scamming behaviors. Most of these women do appreciate that most Western men will likely treat them better than the males in their age group in China. And, here seem to be plenty of Christian women among the several thousand ladies signed up on this site. This site, by the way, is one of the best sites for matchmaking I have come across, even compared to American sites like true.com and americansingles.com. I am just throwing some thoughts out here as we begin the process of obtaining the K-1 visa. Looking forward to any dialogue I might find in these forums.

Frank

Re: Religion VS Non religion

Postby Frank » Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 am

Tim,
You already know the answer to your question it is your other head which is making you doubt it. Remember we are not talking about non-religious, as in people who know about religion but are not practicing. We are talking about a true atheist culture for the most part. No concept of the spiritual in any sense at all. When you don't have the spiritual all that is left is the material world and materialistic thinking. Just take the time and keep looking for one that's a Christian.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”