Chinese VS. Korean or Japanese women

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Keith
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Chinese VS. Korean or Japanese women

Postby Keith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 am

Hi, my question is a general one of comparison in respect to loving a foreigner. There many beautiful asian women but Korean, Japanese, and Chinese have the fair skin; is that why? I have date several and it really depends on the girl and her heart, so why Chinese and not the other? I am here like you but wanted to get others opinion of the three. Americanized women are not in the batch. I am refering to those women overseas. What is good and what is hot so good about all three that you guys know of in respect to life, love, and marriage to an average guy. Thanks!

Brian

Re: Chinese VS. Korean or Japanese women

Postby Brian » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 am

Hi
I have been stationed in the Far East - it is ONLY my own opinion - which, in reality, is worth next to nothing but I will give it to you because you asked.
Koreans are great people - but I do not care for their (what I perceive) as lack of beauty. I do NOT care for Korean women.
Japanese women - I have no overall problem with - and this is where I may step outside the boundaries of sounding like a gentleman.
I think that one thing that the Japanese culture lacks stems from the success of their economy and their nation. Japan has done remarkably well since VE day - and their people built up a certain sense of superiority and this sense carries over to their people - their women -
I think that - for me - and probably a number of other men on this site - we would like to find a woman of beauty, substance, character who, with no sense of superiority, wants to be with us.

Jody

Re: Chinese VS. Korean or Japanese women

Postby Jody » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 am

I cannot speak for Japanese women as I have had no contact with them to speak of. However, I can speak on Korean women. My first wife was Korean. There is a very definite difference between the attitude of Korean women and what I find here with these Chinese beauties. I know this is a generalization, but, in my experience I have found Korean women to have a jaded outlook on life. There is none of the innocence and gentle sweetness that Chinese women possess. I can't explain why this is, with the possible exception of the Koreans having been more westernized through our years of constant contact with them. Generally, you will find that a Korean woman is going to want a big fancy house and car and all the trappings very soon after her arrival here. There have been a ton of GIs that have brought them here only to divorce them in 5-10 years because of the woman's mindset. They don't really have a true concept of money and what it takes to acquire all those fancy things, and usually, they don't care. I'm not saying they aren't willing to work to obtain them, but, they think it is a very simple matter to become wealthy. Until they get jobs of their own, they don't have a clue how hard it is to climb the social strata. Chinese women, on the other hand, don't seem to have the cynicism are in more in search of stability and raising a family, CREATING a happy home even if the home is modest. Their focus is on you and their future children. I can't begin to tell you how pleased that makes ME.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”