Question about religion

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jim
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Question about religion

Postby Jim » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 am

How does one get around the incompatability of religion. Most Chinese ladies are Budhist. Being a sincere christian, I find it difficult to understand how this would work. Please discuss this question.

David

Re: Question about religion

Postby David » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:51 am

You need to ask your lady how important her religion is to her. Most ladies that want to come here know they will need to make major cultural changes. And you will learn to incorporate their culture into yours. Your curiosity for the Chinese culture will be very important in your relationship.
I know a little about Buddhist and it sounds un-American but it's not, the people that practices it are very kind and understanding, she was probably born into Buddhism and could teach us all something about patients and understanding our fellow man. I love my little Buddhist, In this fear based culture, she has helped me to become a much happier and more content person.
Good luck and keep an open mind.

Michael

Re: Question about religion

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:51 am

If by Christian, you mean that you are judgmental about someone else's spiritual preference, then look for a christian woman here. There are plenty. Personally, when as an 11-year old catholic child, I heard that missionaries had convinced the South Pacific Islanders to put on clothes and stop enjoying their sexual customs, I knew there were some serious problems with organized religion. Think! Perhaps you may learn that her religion offers more spiritual appeal, if you can open your mind to something other than the guilt inducing and duplicitous... I'd better stop!

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”