Can I trust the ladies on Chnlove?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Darren
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can I trust the ladies on Chnlove?

Postby Darren » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 am

Hi all I'm new to this so would like to know can i trust the ladies on this site!

Michael

Re: Can I trust the ladies on Chnlove?

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:29 am

Darren,

Women are women no matter where you go. However, these women have been inspected in every way and then put into the system. I would say your chances of finding one that you can't trust is very low. In China it is the interloper... you and me who needs to be trusted. If you are here for fun and games then I am afraid that you really have no place on this site because all of these ladies are sincerely looking for Mr. Right and if you are looking for a good relationship to bloom from the time you are on the site, talking with the ladies then you are in the proper location with the correct attitude.

I didn't mean to come down so hard at first but all these ladies want is a man that will love them and give them some security. My almost wife and I have that and so much more. So try it out, give it a whirl and see where it takes you. Let's put it this way, the scenery is lovely along the way no matter what!

Martin

Postby Martin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 am

I am not the most experienced member at this site, but you can probably be sure, there are girls in China asking right now, "Can I trust the men on this site?"

Have these girls given you a reason not to trust them? If you read the forums, you will see many members here have met, and either married, or are engaged to be married to a lovely lady that they met on this site. The women here can be trusted as much as anyone. There are most certainly going to be the odd person who is not legitimate...but to be honest, I haven't found them.

That's just my two cents.

Darren

Postby Darren » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks guy's needed that. And i've just met the best ladie on here too. thanks again and i'm not here to play games..good luck out there.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”