Can Chnlove really work?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Keith
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can Chnlove really work?

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 am

Hello, I started to look at this site more for curiosity than anything else but, I'm finding myself to be more attracted to asian women. I have seen and read the profiles of several ladies on this site and I find myself going back to a couple of the ladies profiles and re-reading them. I live in the US and find that the women here are beautiful but I just don't connect with alot of them. In High School I dated a Japaneze girl and we got along great. Well now I'm in my 40's and wondering if I should correspond with the ladies on htis site. I'm not rich (and I specified that in my profile), so would a lady be interesed in me and is it worth it.

Tom

Re: Can Chnlove really work?

Postby Tom » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 am

I met a beautiful wonderful person on this site and so for me, yes it is worth it. The fact is it is the best thing that has ever happen to me! I am also in my 40's, almost in my 50's. Most of these Chinese women will not care much about your age. But I think you should find one you can "connect" with, you need to have something in common with these ladies because there is a cultural and language difference that in itself is difficult. Study some Chinese culture/history and try to learn some Chinese, it is not as hard as I was told besides, Chinese is a beautiful language!

Corey

Postby Corey » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 am

Yes. It is worth it. I have dated Chinese and Vietnamese. What a wonder they are. They have such an innocent and fun outlook on life. If you have not dated an Asian before you are missing what real intimacy feels like. I am Canadian and honestly i do not look at my own culture any more if an Asian is in the same group. Strange but true. This time i will not wait and am planning to marry the girl i met here. Give the girl you are contacting an honest chance and you will see what i mean.

Clinton

Postby Clinton » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 am

Question They are a lot of women in their 40s and older that have never been married but they are very sexie and very cute I DONT UNDERSTN WHY THIS IS???

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”