Is Chnlove some kind of scam?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Steve41
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Is Chnlove some kind of scam?

Postby Steve41 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:58 am

this just seems almost too good to be true. i'm wondering if all of this is for real or some kind of scam run by coverts overseas. Can anyone help me out on this? are the lady's truly interested in us when they write us and really mean what they sare saying? i don't mean to undermine any ladies feelings by no means. i guess you can say i am just so used to the women here that will break your heart in an instant. i only want the real thing and not brokenhearted. any answers will be greatly appreciated by all.

David

Re: Is Chnlove some kind of scam?

Postby David » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 am

I'd say generally its definately not a scam. I base my reasoning not just on what ive seen on this site but on two colleagues of mine who are now married to Chinese ladies.
They've both uprooted from China and now live in the US, this is not an easy thing to do, ive met them and they're both pretty much exactly as you're led to believe they are here.

Maxx

Postby Maxx » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 am

Steve

Relaxe take it easy.Stop thinking like a American.Theese are Chinese ladies there for they think like Chinese women.

Forget all you think you know bought women and start all over again with a Chinese women.

A Chinese women is all a bout family, face and friends in that order.
there loyal trust worthy,THey make great wives and loyal friends.

Gary

Postby Gary » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 am

Chinese women are for real. They are kind, loyal, friendly, and loving.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”