How do Chinese women feel about older men?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

George
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How do Chinese women feel about older men?

Postby George » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

Some of the ladies I have recieved replies from are as much as 15 to 25 years younger than I am. What are your feelings about that? Is that okay in chinese culture? What would her family and friends think? Do you think she's for real or what?

Patrick

Re: How do Chinese women feel about older men?

Postby Patrick » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 am

I have a same situation. I am 53 and I have ladies 27 and 30 that is interested in me and i them. I ask them about age and they it doesn't matter true love is what matters. I ask them if their parents would object and they say their parents will support them. They just want them to be happy. Now it is a concern with me because I wonder if once they get to US will they leave me for younger man. I'm not being insecure just realistic. I wonder what the success rate is with marriages with 20-25 ages differences?

Rob

Postby Rob » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 am

I am 52 and I visited with 2 wonderful and beautiful Chinese ladies in their 40s. You are taking big risks with a woman 20 years younger and asking for many possible problems; it does not make sense. One thing we have at our age is wisdom. The cultural and language differences are enough of a challenge. Unless of course, you are interested in starting a family.

Robert

Postby Robert » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

My observation: many Chinese women are beautiful at any age.
Sincerity, honesty, caring seem to be most important with the Chinese women I have dated. Still seeking that one, special Chinese woman, but have found them to be very accepting and genuine.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”