What do Chinese women expect?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Pierce
Chnlove.com Member: Y

What do Chinese women expect?

Postby Pierce » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 am

I confess, this is more about chinese men than women... I am dating a wonderful young woman from this site, and hope to propose soon when I visit china after I finish my military training. I have already made the leave arrangements and can't wait! We are both so in love... For which I am greatful and a little stunned. You see, I don't consider myself the be any more handsome or charming than your average guy, and though I will make decent money, it's hardly fortune five-hundred. So, what is it about my love and the way I treat her that makes her so head over heels in love, yet hardly impressed or touched the hearts of the women I dated in america? What do women in china expect from a man? Any imput would be great, thanks guys!

Michael

Re: What do Chinese women expect?

Postby Michael » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 am

Just expect you to act like a man, responsible, hard working, trust worthy, faithful, loving father and husband. They don't have high expectations unlike western women. These women are the real deal, if you are military you are disciplined and already know to treat women respectfully. Sounds like you have nothing to worry about.
Good luck

Felix

Postby Felix » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:09 am

Please bring two chinese womens with you. One for me too.

Thank you, LOL

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 am

go boy...you v got it all...wishing you the very best you wish yourself and do say hi to your lady from me..lol

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”