Are the ladies on Chnlove being exploited?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Larry
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Are the ladies on Chnlove being exploited?

Postby Larry » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am

I read on here somewhere about rumors of threats to the girls and families in order to get more cash. has anyone information about this ? Chnlove are unaware and concerned.

Logan

Re: Are the ladies on Chnlove being exploited?

Postby Logan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 am

Interesting question! I have heard some ladies have to pay up to 40,000 Yuan for 'successful outcome'. Is that for real?

Michael

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 am

If I ever hear of that crap I'll personally show up at the said agency and tell them where to go in no uncertain terms. Scumbag parasites who prey on naive girls. Break from the agency and walk away like I did. They don't have a leg to stand and they know it. My girl was so frightened of what I would do she never let me know where the agency was, guess she didn't want me to go to jail. Incidentially Chnlove has nothing to do with this crap, it is some of the unethical agencies that sub contract through Chnlove. Chnlove would never lower themselves to do such a thing.

Rob

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:13 am

Larry, I am aware of the same rumors....but to date have not had any first hand knowledge or expericnce of such....we do know that some of the agencies have contracts with the ladies.....all of the agencies are different....thus the contracts with them probably are different.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”