Can a lovely China Doll really be happy with an older man ?

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Bill
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can a lovely China Doll really be happy with an older man ?

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 am

I'm wondering how serious some of these ladies are who say they are open to meeting/getting to know an older guy. I'm wondering how fair it would be to a woman who's in her prime ? What might be an honest and fair age and life-experience difference in order to find a life of interest and emotional sharing for both people in a relationship ?

Sean

Re: Can a lovely China Doll really be happy with an older ma

Postby Sean » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:55 am

I think 10 or 15 years is very acceptable. They know that someone who is older will (or should) be more stable, with a relationship and job. When I was in Nanning, I met a man from Australia that was in his mid 60's. Hunched over and used a cane. He's wife was in her mid 30's and both lived in China and very happy together.

It's interesting to note that my lady's boss is only 28 and he is only interested in 19 to 22 year old girls.

Bill

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 am

thanks Sean.
Your input makes sense and is appreciated.

I sorta fall into the category of the 60ish year old, who looks and feels younger and still enjoys and keeps the boy within ( 1960's hippie attitude...even though I've trimmed my hair - lol ).

I guess one never knows for sure about relationships until he/she explores and looks honestly, openly and truthfully.

Thanks aain, Bill

Bill

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 am

After reading here, elsewhere... and also searching my heart... I think a 15 year ( or less ) difference in age is going to be my rule of looking, searching and seeking ! ( but, of course my rule will probably be only a close, yet flexable, guideline ! - lol ) One never knows ???

I'm looking really cloely at two gals of 25 who have written, One's 46 and one's 49. Both are dolls with good hearts, and sense. And have interests and outlooks which mirror mine.

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”