I need help in planning my trip to China

Sharing your experiences of planning & going to China, helping others succeed in their dating trip for true love!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Paul
Chnlove.com Member: Y

I need help in planning my trip to China

Postby Paul » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 am

Hi guys, I need help in planning my trip to Changsha /HuNan province as I have never traveled overseas. Who do I contact for my flight? Which airline to use? Do I only need a passport? Anything would be a great help to me. I will appreciate any imput. Thanks!

Jim

Re: I need help in planning my trip to China

Postby Jim » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 am

As far as just the trip I would contact a good travel agent they will know exactly what you will need to get in and out of the country and book it for you to. They generally know what the best deals are for each airline and can help a lot.

Robert

Re: I need help in planning my trip to China

Postby Robert » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 am

hi mate I was the same as you, never been abroad, no passport, knew nothing about traveling overseas etc..........I went to the travel agent and picked the destination I wanted to go to and when, then paid for it.....Now what I also done was make a time-line for when I should get my passport,(obviously for when I could afford it), when I should order the visa, when I could buy Yuan (spending money), looked up the internet for hotels etc. It is quiet easy when you get the hang of it mate, honestly, and another thing |I done was I kept reading about China and her culture /history, read about the place I was going to, read, and read, and read.......

Return to “Trip to China”