Where do I meet a Chinese Woman?

Sharing your experiences of planning & going to China, helping others succeed in their dating trip for true love!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Dwight
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Where do I meet a Chinese Woman?

Postby Dwight » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:55 am

Hello guys and other chnlove members, here's my question~ :P
I would like to know what countries in Asia (or elsewhere) are feasible for a Chinese woman to travel to in order for us to meet on Neutral Ground. Also I would like to ask if it is acceptable to Chinese women in general to meet a man at such a Neutral location. This is common in Western Culture when pursuing an overseas wife, but I do not know if it is so in China.

David

Re: Where do I meet a Chinese Woman?

Postby David » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

Dwight,

As a first time meeting, No Chance!! On subsequent meetings, no problem at all, providing your lady has a passport...

Top destinations are ...Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, others are Vietnam, Indonesia etc, ...most of the South East Asian countries in fact, except Taiwan of course. Japan and if i'm not mistaken ( things may have changed ) Singapore, both of these countries i think requires special visa's like student/education visa's and the like for Chinese citizens...

Not sure why you would want a Neutral ground first meeting?? Apart from that, China is an absolute fabulous country to visit, i'm sure you'll agree with me on that one, after you have been there for yourself!!!

David...

Dwight

Postby Dwight » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 am

Thank for the answers and input.
It is not about money. It is an opportunity for the woman and I to see something different if she nor I have been there before. For instance I know there are many beautiful seafront or beach resorts in Thailand. It would make a nice get away from colder weather in China. Where do Chinese people go for vacations? Those that are educated, under 40 and upwardly mobile, somewhat Westernized?

David

Postby David » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:15 am

Dwight,

If you want to see and experience the Best beaches then i would suggest you Go to Penang (Malaysia)a great little country too!!

Those Chinese that can afford it, ...of which there are many these days, ....Anywhere in the world they want to go, is the answer to your question. Those that can't quite reach those heights, go to all those coastal cities/areas along Chinas long southern coastline, one of which i believe your visiting ...Shenzhen. Or ... many like to go up to the mountain resorts, basically depends where they are located in China, as to where and what they will do for vacations...

Most Chinese can't afford vacation trips, even more will not even get vacation time, at there place of employment. ...Those that do will generally stay at home, or as my parents used to say when i was a kid and asked where we were going on holiday ... haha!!!

David....

Return to “Trip to China”