I am ready to meet my girlfriend in china

Sharing your experiences of planning & going to China, helping others succeed in their dating trip for true love!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Bryan
Chnlove.com Member: Y

I am ready to meet my girlfriend in china

Postby Bryan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 am

i am ready to go and visit my Chinese lady friend and need someone with experience. one is it better to go for one week or two. it would seem if you cant stand each other after five minutes a two week stay would be. is there enough to do. also, i want to stay in the hotel, will your partner stay with you if there is a spark or is it rude to assume she will. is there any way to check if she has a criminal background. lastly, she lives in Liuzhou. anyone been there. i am having trouble finding it. i have good maps of china and wonder if it is spelled diff. any help would be appreciated...bryan

Daniel

Re: I am ready to meet my girlfriend in china

Postby Daniel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

bryan,
You might consider the trip length based upon your CL realtionship. I cannot imagine you not getting along after writing for 6 months or more. I would not assume your lady to shack up with you. If you travel together do not be surprised if she stays in a separate room in the same hotel. The reason these ladies are so attractive is aprtly because of their moral values when it comes to sex and marriage. If you understand that the you can see the differencee between most American women and Chinese Ladies.If you get engaged to her then the situation may change. I am sure there would be plenty to do as far as sightseeing. The agency could probably steer you in the right direction.

Rob

Postby Rob » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 am

download google earth...for maps or to find cities in China....then just type in the city....and it will go there......call the agency....they will help you out....and introduce new ladies to you.

Ted

Postby Ted » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am

bryan,
when i first went to china i had my lady rent a fully stocked apartment for us to stay in. i was in guilin china and the apartment was great i stayed a month and it only cost me 180.00 usa dollars which was only 1400 rmb at that exchange rate at the time. and we had 2 bedrooms and some nights we cooked dinner there and had a great time and travelled to other places. she looked and sent me pictures of the apartments and had me choose which one. it was like coming home when we went there at night. and after 3 days she ended coming into my room and it was great. but little did i know was that she was just using me for immigration but i havent given up there is a good one for me somewhere i stay away from the other sites because they are free to them. i think this one is better because they have somethings invested in this. if i could help were you are going to let me know what city i met and have a few freinds there in china still that i met and write to

Return to “Trip to China”