Which city can give a general impression of China today?

Sharing your experiences of planning & going to China, helping others succeed in their dating trip for true love!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

anthony
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Which city can give a general impression of China today?

Postby anthony » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 am

Beijing being the capital of this country of course is a must-visit place in China, but is it the city that could give me a general idea about Chinese culture, people and their opinion towards life and the world? If not, are there any places that I could learn how to get along with Chinese people?

Andy

Re: Which city can give a general impression of China today?

Postby Andy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 am

Hi folks, I'm about to make my first visit to China, specially to meet for the first time, one beautiful(aren't they all?)lady in Shenzhen, where she lives.I'm almost totally ignorant of the country but having booked the flight, to my dismay, have since been told that city is on the 'definitely not recommended' list! Help....someone give me some hope?!!!

Lawson

Postby Lawson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

Hey Andy,I am getting ready to take my trip to meet my special lady in Shenzhen next Friday...I don't percieve Shenzhen as a place not to visit but my ladies has made arrangements for us to make several overnight trips to other areas, inparticular Guilin and Xi'an City....I dont know what lies ahead anymore than you but am excited as heck...

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:12 am

Hi Lawson,
great news that your trip was so awesome! That's really given me great hope. I'm not due out 'til July 1st and my lady & I are now getting REAL cosy via email! She really is taking such trouble to learn English.
What with your encouragement, we should have an amazing time. Will keep you posted upon my return & thanx a lot. Cheers, Andy.

Return to “Trip to China”