Marry a Chinese woman in China

Getting a visa to China or obtaining one for your Chinese bride to go to your home? Find help here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

John
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Marry a Chinese woman in China

Postby John » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 am

Hey guys I was wondering what is evolved in getting married in China with a Chinese girl....like what kind of paperwork is needed and then how hard is it to apply for a visa to bring your wife back to where you live. What happens if you have a baby in China, how hard is it to get visa for the new baby...I live in the USA so I am just curious. Any information would be great. :roll:

Cliff

Re: Marry a Chinese woman in China

Postby Cliff » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

John,

I strongly urge you not to get the lady pregnant,, getting her to the U.S. is a complicated process. Notwithstanding that child is entitled to the U.S. citizenship - Chinese government do not RECOGNIZE dual citizenship, nor can the U.S. Government help you if Chinese Government refuse to give her and your child their permission to exit China.

John

Re: Marry a Chinese woman in China

Postby John » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am

Wow thanks guys for the interesting information. My translator did tell me that it would not be a good idea to have a child in China because of all the problems I would face to bring my family here to the USA...Of course it would cost me a lot more money...there again it goes to the old saying...money talks and bull...walks. :o
It seems that if you have enough money you can make anything happen...hehe I am hearing that the immigration laws are going to change here in the USA to make it easier for people to get visas,of course that may just pertain to the Mexicans that are all ready living in the US. It will be interesting to see how the immigration laws change in the next 6 months.

Return to “Visa and Immigration”