Success rate of Chinese women receiving a visa?

Getting a visa to China or obtaining one for your Chinese bride to go to your home? Find help here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jim
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Success rate of Chinese women receiving a visa?

Postby Jim » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 am

I am very concerned about the success rate of a chinese woman receiving a visa to enter the USA. I know the importance of completing all of the paperwork accurately but I have heard horror stories about the consulate office denying visa's during the interview process. Does anyone know what the success rate is?

Maxx

Re: Success rate of Chinese women receiving a visa

Postby Maxx » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 am

Jim look at the Guangzhou consulat web site.I think i seen what your looking for there.If not try candleforlove.com.They should have the statistics there.And you can also look ther for what you will need to know.

The other thing I can tell you is Don't beleave all the stories you here.When your special lady goes for her interview.Just make sure she is well prepared.Make sure that she knows all the answers to the questions.have all your information and your ladies information together.Make sure she understands it.I can't say this enough.YOU WILL NEED PROOF.Proof that you have ben to China.And proof of an on going relationship.Pictures,flight,hotel recepts.Phone records.If you gat married in China Make sure your wife has a copy of the marrage certificate.Translated to English.Anything that proves that you and your lady are in a real relationship.And that it is a on going relationship

Most people who get denied a visa.It is because there is not enough proof of the relationship.It is better to have a lot of proof then not enough.Also if ther is any blanks in the paperwork.Or the lady is telling a different story.Then what the paperwork says.They will deny her a visa.

My wife had coppies of all her information.copies of all my infotmation.She put it all in a collapsable folder.That she took with her to the interview.When the interviewer asked for something she could pull it out and hand it to them.

When your lady goes to the interview.Make sure she is dressed nice.Nothing to sexy or revealing.Just nice buissness clothes.Tell your lady to smile and look the interviewer in the eyes.Don't give the interviewer a chance to suspect anything.

If your lady is denied a visa.Make sure she gets it in writing why she was denied a visa.Then call your lawyer and rip them a new one.Tell your lawyer what the interviewer wrote.Then make your lawyer fix it.You will have a chance to make this right.

Jim

Re: Success rate of Chinese women receiving a visa?

Postby Jim » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am

Thank you for your response. How important to the consulate is the timing from the time you meet a women on this site and the time you marry her? Is there a site that provides best case scenario, in regards to a iron clad relationship as far as the consulate is concerned?

Shawn

Re: Success rate of Chinese women receiving a visa?

Postby Shawn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

Well I am going through it all right now and we are getting close to the interview. I was not scared until the beginning of this week when my lawyer sent me a letter explaining that the Guangzhou consulate is starting to become very difficult and starting to deny alot of people for no real reason. This is the first time I have been scared throught he whole process. And just so you know it is taking longer now than their website gives as a time line. I guess their work ethic is not all that good right now.

And let me tell you a story. I know the sex tape comment was made as a joke but my awyer just returned from China because he had a client that had a baby together with his wife and the consulate did not consider that as enough proof of a "real" relationship.

So just make sure that you really have everything in order when you start and along the way and cross your fingers because I guess right now is not the best time to be doing this.

Note - this is just my experience and information my immigration lawyer has passed onto me.

Return to “Visa and Immigration”