Any Married Chnlove members here?

It's always wonderful to hear about the relationships that work out on Chnlove. If you met your special one or have a nice story, please share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Rosso
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Any Married Chnlove members here?

Postby Rosso » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 am

Dear all... just curious. How many of you guys found success here and willing to share your experience? I guess a lot will never come back after marriage but then nobody will really ever know if this thing works. Look forward to hearing about some success and not-so-successful stories too. Cheers.

Robert

Re: Any Married Chnlove members here?

Postby Robert » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 am

Hi Rosso,
I have just come back from China where I married my wonderful lady that I have met here on CL. I am 43 she is 41.I spent 3 weeks China with my now wife,I did not marry until 3 days before I had to leave.I knew she was the one for me,you can feel it deep inside when it is the right one. A feeling I have never had before!We were in love with each other before my visit to China,and feel even deeper into love as the days past. We both knew and felt that we were right for each other. I can honestly say that I had no doubts in my mind and my heart about her being the right one for me. I think of myself as one of the lucky ones for finally finding my true partner and love in life. Some think they have found it,and others sadly never find it. I have this website to thank for helping me find the love of my life,my wife. ;)

Steve

Postby Steve » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 am

I am going to China next month, and I intend to ask my chinese girlfriend to marry me, anyone have any suggestions on how to go about getting her back to the US as quickly as possible? Do I need to do the paper work and lawyer here or can it be done there? any info would be nice. thanks in advance and good luck to all

Arnold

Postby Arnold » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 am

To Steve , be prepared for at least a nine month's wait . The paperwork need to be started over here and yes , with a Lawyer, is best.
Save everything between you two, take photo's from wherever you both go, bring back everything but her kitchen sink. Love is on the Horizon . arnold

Return to “Share Love & Stories”