I found her on Chnlove...

It's always wonderful to hear about the relationships that work out on Chnlove. If you met your special one or have a nice story, please share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Albert
Chnlove.com Member: Y

I found her on Chnlove...

Postby Albert » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 am

Hello guys, I could really use some feedback. I believe I've met my love, after only 7 days here, and am going to commit myself to getting to know her and only her with the intent of marriage. Now that I've made that decision, I feel doubts coming in, not about her, but about this whole process. I had never really thought about it prior to finding this site 7 days ago. Now its hitting me about what I've gotten myself into.! Can someone who's gone thru this tell me if that is natural and how they worked thru it? Really appreciate your advice! Thanks :D

Arthur

Re: I found her on Chnlove...

Postby Arthur » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 am

Seven days is a short time. But all journey start with a single step. Take it slow and walk with your heart and eyes open and your mind in gear. Your wallet is another matter... depending how deep it is. If you can afford an adventure take a trip to china ... you only live once

Ted

Postby Ted » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:33 am

So let me get this straight. If you find a lady from china, you either move there(not happening) or move her and her whole family here so she/we can care for her elders? Another words, I wont be finding a woman from china to move here alone?

What other surprises are there that I wouldnt expect or think of not knowing anything about how meeting a woman from china works?

Michael

Postby Michael » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 am

There seems to be an endless supply of beautiful women available in China, im totally mesmerised by it all and they all seem so genuine.
Its all very romantic but sooner or later the reality kicks in-problems with immigration for a start.
Not every contact of mine has mentioned their family or 'filial piety'and one suggested coming to live here solo.
Im just wondering why so many of them seem to be so desparate to get out. I thought China was an emerging powerhouse of an economy.
I would want a good and faithful wife to spend the rest of my life with but to be honest its the sheer beauty of these women first and foremost that is so magnetising.

Return to “Share Love & Stories”