I need some help from Chnlove members!

It's always wonderful to hear about the relationships that work out on Chnlove. If you met your special one or have a nice story, please share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Bobby
Chnlove.com Member: Y

I need some help from Chnlove members!

Postby Bobby » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am

being new to this site i need some advice. i been writing a lady for about 1 month and her first letters was short but to the point. now they are long and i have never in my life had so many beautiful, romantic things said to me. even her translator contacted me and told me that my lady told her noone has moved her more in such a short time as me. so i was wondering is this normal, or i just 1 of the lucky ones to get such a wonderful lady , because its not about money cause i'm not rich and up front about $$$$ in the begining. what should i expect next, this action has taken me my suprise. also can anyone translate this Wo ai ni for me any advice anyone

Galenais

Re: I need some help from Chnlove members!

Postby Galenais » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:16 am

It means "I love you"

Peter

Postby Peter » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 am

Wo ai ni = I Love You.
It is good that you brought up you financial situation up front! It is also interesting that her letters got longer. It is also interesting that the Translater wrote you. Queries: How is your Ladies English?
How is it that the interpreter wrote you, out of the blue!? Is your Lady telling you alot about herself? Is she answering ALL of your questions and responding to any of the subjects you bring up that has nothing to do with the Love and Relationship subject? I ask these because I am trying to get you back down to Earth.

Brian

Postby Brian » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am

Looks like you found a good one. Stick with her and just let things progess naturally. Start thinking about a trip to see her. And by the way... Wo ai ni means I Love You :-)

James

Postby James » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 am

I advise caution.

Is it in context?
A month can mean anything. Did you write twice, weekly, daily?
How much have you told each other? etc, etc

Put it another way, the ladies here are not as demanding BUT whether by email or face to face, it still takes time for 2 people to get to know each other, to progress from hello, to friendship and to love.

If the same thing happened to you with the girl next door, you'd wonder. Here you have someone you've never met or talked to on the phone or known that long.

Take your time, get more photos, get to know her more, call, meet.... but do not get carried away by the moment or the effusiveness of her emotions.

As for the input of the translator. She will tell you how lucky you are to have such a wonderful woman pick you.

Return to “Share Love & Stories”