Can I be intimate with my lady?

Have more knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition, you will find it interesting and helpful for the smooth communication with your Chinese lady!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Eric
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can I be intimate with my lady?

Postby Eric » Tue May 08, 2012 12:40 am

I talked seriously to a few ladies, am going in a few months. I asked if i could stay with them-all said no. I asked if we could be intimate before marraige-all said no. So, what can I do? I do not know their culture-please help!!

Mark

Re: Can I be intimate with my lady?

Postby Mark » Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 am

At this point you are still a stranger to them. Why would you bring up the subject of being intimate? Eric, you must be young and in experienced with the ladies. That okay.
Sex is the least important subject matter. Without going into details, I suggest that you try doing things the old fashion way.

Shawn

Postby Shawn » Tue May 08, 2012 5:45 am

The internet is a great tool for learning Chinese culture. I found it all to be fascinating. I still do not know everything but I am learning and my wife is always teaching me. Look I felt the same as you my first trip. My first trip I met three ladies and to be honest I wanted to sleep with all of them. But I was looking for love and I respected their opinions on these topics. Yes, you are going to need to stay in a hotel. Can you really blame them for saying no to someone they have actually never met before? And here's a little secret for you. The three ladies that I met the first time all said not to sex before marriage too. But with one of them we fell in love and we made love on my second trip before we got married. Unfortunately it did not work out with this girl in the end. Look some of them really do mean no sex before marriage. My wife was that way. But she was worth the wait. And I did not mind waiting for her because I knew she was the one for me. Look all of the girls are going to be different. Some will want to have sex. SOme will not. But you are here looking for love and someone to marry. So that should not be anywhere near the top of your priorities at this time. If it happens then great. If not then do not sweat it. Just find the girl that is right for you in every way. You will be so happy in the end like I am now.

Arnold

Postby Arnold » Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 am

Eric , my Wife and I talked and wrote letter's for seven month's , not ones did I mention , are we going to make Love , when we meet for the first time . After writing and getting to REALLY know each other , I met her at the Airport and it just happened all by itself , without asking for it . That is because I won her Heart already through writing , so it just came natural . So please don't rush with that , you have a few month's , like you have say'd . So go win her Heart , if it's not to late already , and let the rest fall into place , what is the rush anyway ? True Love takes time to develop , slow down and give both of you a chance . arnold

Return to “Chinese Culture & tradition”