How to avoid misunderstanding when asking personal questions

Have more knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition, you will find it interesting and helpful for the smooth communication with your Chinese lady!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Frank
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to avoid misunderstanding when asking personal questions

Postby Frank » Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 am

hi can i ask you for a bit of information please !i would like to know a bit more about chinese culture and a few of the dos and donts , ?as i only am seeking 1 lady , the best way to ask the personal questions with out any missunderstanding ????

Mark

Re: How to avoid misunderstanding when asking personal quest

Postby Mark » Wed May 23, 2012 5:32 am

I guess most gentleman would love to know how do their lady think about sex, or world of two? Well, I have started to catch the rope. Chinese people prefer to talk about the issues that they think were hard to share with the other in a roundabout way. So even though you are eagerly to know something important, you have to be patient, and as gentleman as you can, or the lady might be embarrassed and it is no good for communication

Corey

Re: How to avoid misunderstanding when asking personal quest

Postby Corey » Wed May 23, 2012 7:15 am

I definately agree. Do not bring up the subject of sex. I have dated Chinese women in Canada and this is considered rude and vulgar to them. Even more so to a native Chinese woman. I found they only will shyly discuss this in private together and only when you have previously been "intimate". I would just hold your off and not discuss it on a long distance email conversation. This is not why they are here searching for us. Be polite and a gentleman because if you are serious it will work out.

Return to “Chinese Culture & tradition”