where should a first date be?

Have more knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition, you will find it interesting and helpful for the smooth communication with your Chinese lady!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Peter
Chnlove.com Member: Y

where should a first date be?

Postby Peter » Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 am

i'm new to china love and i think i have found someone. where would be the best place to go on my first date with her? she has a daughter. should she be invited too? i have a son. should he be there? when do you know when it is ok to touch or kiss her? should the man be first or the womans choice? i would not want to spoil things from the start. is there a polite way to find out? thanks for the information.

Rob

Re: where should a first date be?

Postby Rob » Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 am

Peter......talk to her....ask her opinion about where to go, and the children....also may depend upon the age of the children.....but do not mis-understand me.....children are very important....in any relationship

As far as touching and the kiss.....this will all come natural at the right time bewteen you and her.....do not rush things.....you will know when the time is right...

Michael

Re: where should a first date be?

Postby Michael » Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 am

Peter how did you ever have a child without knowing the basics with women? Listen, they are women not alien lifeforms. Women are the same the world over, they all like flowers and romantic walks on the beach, etc. Get what I'm getting at. Read and read about her culture her langauge and even throw in a non fiction book from an expatriot living there. Great book China Road, amazing piece of liteture from a guy who lived there six years. In her letters you should start to get an idea of how she thinks. If you are real anxious set up web cam chats or instant messages. Download free translation software and make direct contact. She is just a woman, no mpore no less. Wait let me rephrase that, will probaly be the greatest thing you did in your life if the chemistry is there. I'de hold off on bringing your child the first trip as you aren't sure how both will feel about one another. Throw a third wheel in and you really complicate a simple thing. Baby steps will insure success. Good luck.

Return to “Chinese Culture & tradition”