Any chnlove member interested in Chinese KungFu?

Have more knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition, you will find it interesting and helpful for the smooth communication with your Chinese lady!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

glenn
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Any chnlove member interested in Chinese KungFu?

Postby glenn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 am

Is this a good subject to talk about? It was popular in the 70-80s, Bruce Lee, Grasshopper etc. For example, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and House of Flying Daggers. Is this as popular in China as it is in the west and is it ok to talk about without offending. I studied martial arts in my 20's and 30's but now it's something I used to do, not a big part of my life anymore but I still enjoy the odd film and the philosophy.

Nathan

Re: Any chnlove member interested in Chinese KungFu?

Postby Nathan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 am

Are you asking is you should talk to your lady about it? If not you are on the wrong site.

William

Postby William » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am

I've studied 4 Martial arts over the course of the last 30 years, and I never talk about it. The only time it has any relevence is when I can't avoid a fight. It won't affect a relationship with a lady one way or another, so, unless she brings it up, leave it alone.

John

Postby John » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am

I think both replies are nonsense.
If Kung Fu is your passion, she should know about it.
I have practiced Jujitsu for most of my life and it is correct not to discuss it in general but if your trying to build a relationship, you work out the answer, i think its simple

Return to “Chinese Culture & tradition”