How many Chinese ladies are seeking marriage abroad?

Have more knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition, you will find it interesting and helpful for the smooth communication with your Chinese lady!

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Floyd
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How many Chinese ladies are seeking marriage abroad?

Postby Floyd » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 am

Just out of curiousity... How many Caucasians are looking for relationships with Asian women... And on the flip side how many asian women are looking for relationships with Caucasion males... Does it make a difference on what part of the world we are from? And if so what can you expect if you want to meet someone new?

Arnold

Re: How many Chinese ladies are seeking marriage abroad?

Postby Arnold » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 am

Hi Floyd,
I dont have a number for you , but I'm sure there are many from all over the World . All the ones that are tired of the Women in their Homeland . They can marry their Woman's liberation , and hope they can find all the walking Wallets their seeking .

Michael

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 am

Arnold, you seem wise to all this help me out a bit if you can. Ive not been here long, picked up a few things but still a bit wary.
Ive had lots of responses in fact it upsets me a bit all these lovely women, all seem so genuine but is it real ?
Women up to 20 years my junior calling me handsome. If i say it myself im in good condition but i AM 55. If these women lived here in England there'd be a stampede for them. The divorced ones tell me Chinese men wont look at them once they've had a failed marriage but some of them are beautiful and well-educated with it. It beggars belief.

Edward

Postby Edward » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 am

Michael, it is true that in the Chinese culture men do not look at a divorced woman twice for marriage. I beleive this because a friend of mine researched it before contacting his now wife.

Return to “Chinese Culture & tradition”