Larger pictures will make Chnlove better

Have any suggestion, feedback to improve Chnlove.com? Let us know! With your participation, we are going to make love miracles happen here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Rahul
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Larger pictures will make Chnlove better

Postby Rahul » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

I wish the pictures of the ladies were bigger than they are. These days we have 12 Megapixel cameras which can give 20 times the size of pictures which see on this website, it helps to have a larger picture so we know what they really look like. I think the picture sizes should be 1024 x 768 at minimum. That said, I love this website for its clean professional service. Thanks!

Shane

Re: Larger pictures will make Chnlove better

Postby Shane » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 am

hi rahul

i agree abt the picture quality.....the other point i would like to make is to see the Ladies in a non studio environment, ie photos that are natural and not covered in make up!! just a personal thing, but sometimes natural beauty has to shine through!!! i also think that some of the photos have been "doctored" and the Ladies "westernised" around the eyes especially! i beg to be corrected but i have seen this technique being used before. maybe a mixture of studio/natural shots, afterall us Guys i'm sure have not been to the studio??? LOL

Steve

Postby Steve » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 am

I can't comment on the size issue (computer illiterate), but I would suggest that after you begin speaking with a lady, ask her to send you current photos if you are concerned.

The local agency for your lady can upload and send them to you with a letter, that way, if you think you are getting snowed by the pictures, you can see a non-studio type photo, right from her.

Rahul

Postby Rahul » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 am

Guys I would like to say that after meeting my girl in person I have come to realize that the photo is really just an estimate of how the girl may look like. In her daily life photos, she looked more vivid than her pictures and even more charming from the studio-taken pictures.

When pictures are sent via EMF, they are shrunk in size by chnlove so some of the large pictures which she sent to me actually shrank a lot in size by the time I got it....hmmm maybe it is the journey across the ocean which shrinks it....

Anyways, once you fall in love with the girl, she will be the most beautiful one in this world!

Return to “Site Suggestion, Feedback & Others”