How about a first free letter on Chnlove?

Have any suggestion, feedback to improve Chnlove.com? Let us know! With your participation, we are going to make love miracles happen here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Ross
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How about a first free letter on Chnlove?

Postby Ross » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 am

Hi. I'm new on this website and I see that we have to pay to send letters to women, even if we would respond to admirer's mails just one time. I agree that we pay for the service. However, when we receive Admirer's mails and that we are in contact with other women, could it be possible to give a "first free response" to admirer's mails, I mean, a first free letter, where we could mean if we would like to keep contact with them or not? If admirers would reply again, and if we would then reply too, then we could pay the service. Sorry for my english which is not so good. Sylvain, from France. I think that, that service would be really appreciated.

Mark

Re: How about a first free letter on Chnlove?

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 am

I agree with this idea. It would make it much easier for us to keep from giving the agencies and ourselves a bad name if we can at least respond with a polite yes or no. It can even be a stock answer that the system comes up with.

Matt

Postby Matt » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am

I also agree with this idea as it shouldnt cost you if you or the lady involved dont really get along or share the same interests.
GREAT IDEA!!!

Larry

Postby Larry » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 am

The Cupid Notes are OK, but they don't let you tell anything about yourself. I agree, a first letter outbound should be free as well as the ladies first letter of reply. Example...I write to a lady she writes back and says she is involved or not able to take time for a relationship right or, or maybe she just tells me I'm too damn ugly....it was a first connection and it would be nice if that were free...then after that, the meter can start. This site costs more than any other site I have ever been on. The costs are outrageous. When my my current credits are gone, if I've had no luck, I'm going to another site to continue my search. I'm not about to keep paying these costs.

Return to “Site Suggestion, Feedback & Others”