How about writing in Chinese?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jim
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How about writing in Chinese?

Postby Jim » Wed May 02, 2012 12:30 am

I have some translation software that seems to work real well. And I noticed my 2000 char profile is only 687 Char in chinese. Would it be misleading to the girls to write the profile in Chinese just so you could put more content in it and stay within the 2000 char limit.

Mike

Re: How about writing in Chinese?

Postby Mike » Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

very clever of you, I wonder is that is why so many send letters, and you realize they did NOT read your profile, because it is NOT in chinese.

if you can translate it and it is clear and makes sense to them, then try it! I would worry that the translation is not clear, as I have no one here that can look at it and tell me...

good luck !

Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 am

There is a little more to it than translagting words into Chinese characters. It is very easy for the message to be lost when using software to translate english words to chinese characters. I would put my profile in english and once I started communication with a woman I would try working the translaton into the mix to get away from EMF.

Maxx

Postby Maxx » Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 am

Jim I would be real careful with that translater software.Chinese is a tonnaol launguage so there is no sound to the written word.So there is no telling what you are really writing.

Also be aware that the ladies in most cases do not look threw the profiles like we do hear.In China the translater will send a Admiration letter and if the man replies.Then the translater will tell the lady.And if the agency is close enough or the lady has time.Then she will go in and look at your profile.

Return to “Newbie's Talk”