How do I talk about sex with the lady?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Don
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How do I talk about sex with the lady?

Postby Don » Tue May 08, 2012 12:42 am

I am going over to China, but when I get there, is it ok to have sex with her. She claims she is Traditonal but will she stay with me or abandon me to a hotel by myself?

Shawn

Re: How do I talk about sex with the lady?

Postby Shawn » Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 am

No, sex in China is illegal and as a foreigner you are likely to be executed if caught. Ha! If your girl is traditional it means it is very unlikely that she is just going to jump into bed with you. And the word abandoned is just wrong. If this is going to be your first trip to China and that is all you are concerned or woried about then you are probably on the wrong site. And if you are scared of the dark then I recommend visiting the loal bar section of the city that you will be going to and finding a nice professional to keep you company

Terrance

Postby Terrance » Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 am

Depends on how you two guys get along, for the first few nights I think its highly unlikely they will be spent with her.
If she is from a very traditional background and lives in a rural area then sex before marriage is unlikely.

Rob

Postby Rob » Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 am

Don.....we all took a vote....it is not OK.....but then again....she will have the real say so.....just slow down.....and see if the chemestry happens.....

Return to “Newbie's Talk”