New to the site fallen in love already

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Martyn
Chnlove.com Member: Y

New to the site fallen in love already

Postby Martyn » Thu May 10, 2012 12:40 am

I have been on this site for five days and am writing to a lady every day im totaly smitten with her and she seems to feel the same. is this going to fast and should i back off i have already hidden my profile as i don't need to see any more ladies what do you think

dave d

Re: New to the site fallen in love already

Postby dave d » Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 am

Martyn. took me ten days. I hid my profile to keep from getting mail I was inundated. took a few days to narrow the search but got down to two and after a few letters made my choise. We have been writting and chatting for 6 months. Will travel to Tieling in August and make her my wife. Think with your heart and ignore your head you will know what to do.
Dave

Michael

Postby Michael » Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 am

How many times I've heard this story or experienced it myself. Time will tell on this one. Don't let desperation to be cared about by a woman cloud your judgement here. Falling in love on the internet does not happen in less than a week, get real, tell your family and see what they say. Slow down and use your mind not your heart to make serious life decisions.

Arnold

Postby Arnold » Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 am

Martyn , now you better have some great Brakes in your System . Five day's and in Love as you say ? First and quickly find out if your NOT just talking to the " NICE " Translator and not your WOW Girl . To do that , slow down and if she has the same feelings for you .. I don't think she'll be running away from you .
Second , start writing less ( twice a week is more than enough )you want to make Chnlove Rich or what ?
Third , try to get some REAL photo's from your Girl .. like everyday and NOT two three year's old . This will put her to test and tell you how much she is interested in you .. by either refusing to do it or dragging it along for more time/credit's/money . Get the Picture ? I hope you do , otherwise I see you not stopping in time and your going into a pretty hard Wall my friend and I don't mean the Great Wall of China with that .

Martyn

Postby Martyn » Thu May 10, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks guys,i know your right and thanks for the advice.Intend to go to china in the next couple of months any way,whatever happens.have never been so am looking forward to it any tips?

Return to “Newbie's Talk”