New here, advice please!

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Lee
Chnlove.com Member: Y

New here, advice please!

Postby Lee » Fri May 18, 2012 12:39 am

hello everyone. Ive only just set up my profile on here and already i have had a letter from a women, i really like the sound of her and i am atracted to her as well. However im very cautious of how real the profile is and how to go about all this on here. If theres any veterans on this site who can offer good advice i would be greatful. I just dont want to waste my time spending money on letters and so on if the person im replying to dosnt exist or theres some scam involved. thanks

Michael

Re: New here, advice please!

Postby Michael » Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 am

Read the Facebook forum, Chnlove info site and the official site. There are many ways to avoid being taken advantage of.

Dean

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

Hey Lee,
like you i have only been on this site a very short while mate. At first i was taken back by the beauty and ammount of women etc, all i can say is be patient, take your time, and don't get into the habit of feeling too flattered and feel you must reply to any and all ladies that contact you, eventually you will start to see the difference in the ladies and wwhich ones you choose to reply too, or it will get expensive keeping contact with all ha ha. happy hunting mate.

KevinUSA

Postby KevinUSA » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi, new here as well...I'm glad I found this forum and eagerly read through just about every post here. A lot of good sound advice for sure! Like most here, I was hesitant to jump head first with all the numerous beautiful ladies' letters of how I am the "one" for them....well, coming from a bad relationship where my American ex-wife took me for everything I was worth (and then some) one can surely understand my fears and questions. I have noticed the obvious airbrushing, good grief the 50 somethings look twenty! Not a big problem for me as I am mainly looking for an honest girl who will cherish me as much as I will her however, from the start this seems a little sneaky....but again I can forgive such things. After reading the info her I can also understand why most of the letters appear the same as being translated and assisted by those who have interests in the site, but I'm still not sure how I can trust any of the girls I will be corresponding with.

I have viewed the success pages and if we look at the pics none of the females look like any of the beautiful that I see nor keep getting hits on. They seem quite average. I am not seeing these average pics of women, all appear to be the next top model....Does the rule if she looks too good to be true then she isn't? After searching I found possibly two ladies that while still beautiful, don't appear to be Asian supermodels. I want to trust again but my past and suspicions are a great hindrance. How can we really know if we are corresponding with a truthful and sincere woman?

Please forgive the negativism but I would love to hear any thoughts or opinions. Thanks! Good luck to all of you and I hope you find the one that will enhance and make your life as it should be!

Return to “Newbie's Talk”