She makes excuses about hiding her profile

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jerry
Chnlove.com Member: Y

She makes excuses about hiding her profile

Postby Jerry » Fri May 25, 2012 12:42 am

I have been in touch with a few women (not at same time) and I have eventually ended each one because she constantly makes excuses about hiding her profile. They generally all have same excuse ..."Don't you think if two people love each other that nothing will separate them?" .... So I strongly believe that the ladies are somehow actively discouraged from hiding their profile despite them maybe wanting to do so. Anyone with similar thoughts or experiences on this one

Noah

Re: She makes excuses about hiding her profile

Postby Noah » Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 am

Hi Jerry

When I hooked up with a lady, who will become my wife, I hid my profile right away to stop the massive uninteresting letters from ladies.
My lady did the same. Her profile remains hidden.
I believe this is a good indication of the lady's interest in you, not just playing around with male minds while looking for Mr. Rich. I think lady hiding profile is an indication of an honest and good hearted lady.

John

Re: She makes excuses about hiding her profile

Postby John » Fri May 25, 2012 3:50 am

hey guys.
when i told my lady that i would hide my profile she did exacly the same, now five months later after her first writing to me we have finally met.
she is more than i expected,she is a wonderful soul and we are to meet again to make our wedding plans,
its not a hard ask, just tell her that you want to devote yoursekf to her and see what happens,,you can only try,,if not then move on.

Return to “Newbie's Talk”